Blogger Widgets Dhinna Liezantica: Making Arrangement, Confirming, and Cancelling in a Reservation

Sabtu, 02 November 2013

Making Arrangement, Confirming, and Cancelling in a Reservation


Reservations    : Garuda airlines. Can I help you?”
Ms. Dhinna     : “I’m going to confirm my flight.”
Reservations    : “May I have your name and your ticket number?”
Ms. Dhinna     : “My name is Dhinna Liezantica and my flight number is 34-7-43”
Reservations    : “You’re scheduled to depart on June 15th at 1:00 p.m. It is correct?”
Ms. Dhinna     : “Yes it is. But I want to make it on June 16th at 1:00 p.m.”
Reservations    : “We’re sorry there’s no empty place for June 16th at 1:00 p.m.”
Ms. Dhinna     : “How about June 17th at 1:00 p.m.?”
Reservations    : “Okay. We’re available. Is anybody else traveling with you?”
Ms. Dhinna     : “Yes, my mother. But I’m sorry to say that I want to cancel my mother flight and I’m going alone.”
Reservations    : “May I have your mother ticket number?”
Ms. Dhinna     : “It is 34-7-44”
Reservation     : “Hold the line, please. Okay, your ticket have been confirmed. Please arrive at the airport 3 hours before you flight departs. Thank you for calling.”
Ms. Dhinna     : “That’s all right.”

1 komentar: